How I can help you
Thirty years of Marketing and Advertising experience including Media, Account Management, Marketing and general Management experience. Worked in Agriculture, Nonprofit, Manufacturing and Retail Trade. Taught Marketing as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Kentucky.
Counseling skills include:
Business Strategy & Planning, Sales & Marketing, Business Operations, Marketing and Product Development and Human Resources. I spent several years as Executive Director of a statewide non-profit, and through that, am familiar with the agricultural landscape of and issues facing Kentucky.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Professional & Business Services
B.A. degree in Government from Cornell University. Also, for several years was an Adjunct Professor teaching Direct Marketing at the University of Kentucky.