How I can help you
(Ph: 312-401-9797 Em: Bob.Ragland@SCOREVolunteer.org).
I can help clients with
- Financing / Capital
- Strategic Planning and Financial Modeling
- Pitchbooks and Business Plans
Available by e-mail, video phone, and in-person appointments
Over 40 years of experience in finance. Raised over $4 billion of capital including securitizations, project finance, joint ventures, leases and venture capital. Co-founder of Worldfab LLC (Worldfab.com) a firm specializing in capital raising for early stage and middle market businesses. Prior management positions include AEL Financial (a boutique leasing company), Bank of America, Household International, Citicorp, and Deutche Bank (fka Bankers Trust Company). Degree in finance from Wharton School an MBA in finance from NYU Stern School.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Legal Services
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
Bob holds a degree in finance from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Finance and an MBA in finance with a concentration in Information Systems from New York University’s Stern School.