How I can help you
An inspiring Technical and Tactical Philanthropist and Executive Management business operations Mentor, Advisor, Consultant for technology startups, established firms and nonprofit organizations.
I am a creative entrepreneur and technologist with focus on business development, organizational structure, effective contract analysis and execution, strategic planning, risk assessment and mitigation, incorporating infusion of technology solutions and services. I have 38 years of combined experience in executive management roles, business operations, design and automation, value engineering, innovation, continuous business and process improvements, manufacturing, quality control, sales, project management, finance, complex contract and legal negotiations for multinational projects, including delivering technology and products to thousands of domestic and international clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering / California State University, Los Angeles 1981