Webinar fee: $10
Have you ever wondered if business ownership was right for you but didn’t know how to start? Join us to learn about entrepreneurship in 2021 where we’ll cover:
• What types of businesses and industries are doing well during Covid?
• What are the traits of successful entrepreneurs?
• What are the four ways to start your own business? Pros vs Cons
• How much do businesses cost and where do I get the capital to start one?
• How much can I expect to make?
• What free resources are available to me to help me to get more information?
Instructor: Kristina Hawfield
Having spent nearly 20 years in a corporate career, Kristina Hawfield was first introduced to FranNet as a client in her quest to become a business owner. A trusted advisor, Kristina served as an in-house consultant to large, international law firms advising partners and firm management on strategic planning, client targeting, marketing and strategic growth. She’s passionate about helping others realize the freedom and benefits of owning their own business through FranNet’s no cost consulting and coaching program.