Webinar fee: $20
Have you thought about implementing an SEO campaign for your business, but are unsure what it is or how to do it? If so, this workshop is for you.
Learn How to Get Traffic to Your Website with SEO teaches what SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is all about and why it is important, starting with how Google and other search engines rank websites. Participants gain insights into how search engines work and what Keywords are and why they are so important, as well as how Google algorithms change and how to adjust your marketing strategy accordingly.
Strategies will be presented that attendees can implement immediately to advance their own SEO, such as creating and optimizing a traffic-building blog for your website.
What You’ll Learn:
• The importance of Keywords and how to use them to improve your website
• How to rank higher in Google and other search engines
• Techniques to build more website traffic and ultimately sales, leads, conversions, etc.
• What are backlinks and why you will want to build backlinks to your website and how to do this
• How to create an SEO schedule for daily, weekly and monthly tasks
Instructor: Brandon Leibowitz
Since 2007, Brandon Leibowitz has been working in the digital marketing field, specializing in SEO, SEM email marketing, affiliate marketing and social media marketing. He founded SEO Optimizers, a search engine optimization marketing agency that works with a variety of clients, such as Sleeping Angels Co., Castle Catering, Ortho mattress, and more. He is featured on sites as a digital marketing authority, including Social Media Today, Live Chat Blog, Simply Measured, Business2Community and other popular sites.
Brandon is an avid skateboarder who loves to spend his free time traveling and going to concerts with friends. He has lived in Los Angeles his entire life.