Webinar fee: $20
Succession, Retirement and Tax Advantaged Exit Strategies for Business Owners
Most small business owners all too often have the vast majority of the net worth in their business with no concrete plan for retirement, succession, or sale of the business.
This workshop focuses on strategies to position your business for sale, to build assets inside and outside of your business to fund succession plans to employees or family members, and generally preserve as many options to the business owners for retirement and legacy.
What You Will Learn
• The two transfers that ALL business owners will make.
• Options for your business to support you in retirement.
• How to provide for your care and business should you become disabled.
• Options for transferring ownership of your business to your heirs.
• How to protect your estate and heirs when transferring ownership to partners.
• Options for transferring ownership of your business to your employees.
• How to equalize inheritance to multiple heirs when only one is involved with your business.
• Options for minimizing your tax burden when you choose to cash in on your life’s work.
• Options for managing estate taxes to avoid your heirs from being forced to liquidate your business.
• And more...
Instructor: Paul Vitello
As a small business owner for more than 30 years, Paul has a passion for coaching and mentoring entrepreneurs in areas of strategic growth, workflow optimization, cash flow management, employee/vendor relations, client service, and sales & marketing. Having started a creative service business in 1983 with nothing more than sweat equity, a mentor that provided an opportunity, and an inherited entrepreneurial drive, he developed a film and television post-production company that grew to generate more than 2.5 million in annual sales.
In 2010 Paul started consulting business coaching a number of former employees and associates and in 2015 joined New York Life and partnered with Levon Goldbaltt to better serve his clients by providing financial services and strategies for tax reduction, executive compensation, employee retention, retirement income, asset protection to small businesses and high net worth individuals.