Webinar fee: $20
A discussion of the essentials of marketing your business on Facebook.
• Facebook Statistics-Who, What, Where and When
• Facebook Stories vs Page Posts
• Effectively Using Facebook Live
• Facebook Ads Basics
• Facebook Ads vs Google Ads-When to use one over the other
• Learn how to create a content calendar to lessen the overwhelm and build engagement (You will receive a content calendar template)
• How to create social media graphics like a Rockstar
• Publishing tools to make your job easier
Instructor: Patty Ross
Patty, a native Angeleno, has well over 20 years’ experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million-dollar business. She has spent 15 years helping the wine industry gain traction online and has since branched out to help other industries grow their brands including restaurant, financial, legal, health and beauty, motorsports, landscape design, political activism and non-profits. Golden State Marketing, and her other business, California Wine Marketing, were founded in 2006.
Patty enjoys speaking on various marketing topics to help business owners understand the importance of marketing their brand online and offline.